The best way to avoid getting unwanted spam from forms on your site, we suggest adding a CAPTCHA or reCAPTCHA to the form. You can do this by either contacting us at email@example.com, or add it yourself by following these instructions if you have Gravity Forms on your site:
- Log into the backend of your site.
- Once logged in, look to the side navigation and go to Forms > Forms.
- Click on the name of the form you want to add a CAPTCHA to.
- Click to open the Advanced Fields widget that is located near the top right-hand side of the page.
- Click on CAPTCHA. (If some text stating that you need to sign up for an API Key appears, please follow the steps provided)
- Once the CAPTCHA is added, make sure to click the Update button.